IpBridge/Connect, free with ZIP/390 and ZIP/VSE, provides file compression, encryption, presentation
re-packaging and delivery functions as services on a Windows server.
Client applications currently supported include Data21's
products for IBM zSeries and a Web interface for performing adhoc operations.
Benefits of Windows Server Integration:
- Lower cost for mainframe centric AES and PGP strong encryption.
- Lower mainframe overhead vs. performing CPU intensive compression and encryption processes on a general processor.
The process remains a Mainframe controlled one from start to finish:
- z/Series Job Scheduling.
- z/Series return codes to confirm success/failure of end-to-end process.
Packaging and Delivery Services
IpBridge/Connect supports industry standard compression, encryption
and presentation formats to ensure cross-platform interoperability
and exploitation of pervasive technologies.
||ZIP, GZIP, TAR, TGZ
AES (128, 192, 256),
ASCII Text, Adobe PDF, Delimited Text
||High-Speed Copy (I/O),
Developer or Test:
- Windows Professional or Server (Recommended) with IIS.
- Pentium 4 2ghz or higher (multiple processors recommenced for high volume).
- 1 GB of RAM (or more for high volume).
- Windows Professional or Server with IIS.
- Pentium III 500 MHz or higher.
- 512 MB of RAM.